Resources for Plant Study
- Discover & Do Level K, by Sonlight dvd
- Magic School Bus Gets Planted, book and video (on Netflix)
- Apologia: Exploring Creation with Botany
- Make a nature journal.
- Try some of the experiments that are in the Discover & Do dvd, plant section. There are some great ideas for teaching about seeds, plant growth, roots, etc. It is also nice to just watch the video without having to find supplies for all the experiments.
- Get outside for observation. Look at different types of plants and seeds. Sprout some beans. Watch them grow. Plant them or plant other things in a garden.