Here is Ephesians 6:1, in English, Sign Language and Spanish.
I hope that the Sign Language helps you learn the Spanish.
Ephesians 6:1 KJV “Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.”
Efesios 6:1 NVI “Hijos, obedezcan en el Señor a sus padres, porque esto es justo.”
Sign Language Guide
- children – move your hands in front of you, as if patting children on the head
- obey – start with fists at forehead and throw your hands down toward the left, opening your fists as you move your hands away from your body
- parents – sign for father and mother
- Lord – the sign for God, which is a flat, vertical righ hand, facing left, going down vertically in front of your face
- father – five hand on forehead
- mother – five hand on chin
- right – cross wrists in front of you, with fingers pointing out