7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit. John 3:7-8
I will just let Billy Graham speak on this….
- Observe the wind (or lack thereof). Make notes in your journal.
- Reflect on the effects of wind – what can you personally observe.
- Read the poem (and memorize?) “The Wind on the Hill,” by A.A. Milne.
- Learn about meteorology – how wind is used to bring in fronts of weather, how is the speed and direction of the wind measured, how wind matters in predicting the weather, etc.
- Make a weather vane. We like the how to on the Discover & Do Science videos.
- Learn about effects of the wind – such as erosion, weathering, and how seeds are carried by the wind.